Friday, December 9, 2011

Catching Up... Footage of the Halloween Parade!!

I just got an email from Mama Donna with the below video!

For the past four years, Mama Donna, an internationally acclaimed spiritual teacher and "Urban Shaman," has been specially requested to lead the Halloween Parade, blessing the Parade, spectators, the route itself, and the grand and beautiful city it calls home.

I have joined her as both a member of her Blessing Band and as a member of PURE, who for three years has livened the celebration with dance and music.

So, here is a camera copy (apologies for the background noise) of the start of the parade, where you can see Mama Donna and her Band, along with PURE following. There is some nice footage of Kaeshi and me at 1:47, and me doing a bunch of hip drops and a zaghareet at 1:50.



Funny thing -- I had to go to work later that evening, and went to my building in costume.

As I was signing in, the guard said, "Did you just come from the Parade? I think I saw you on TV!"

But I had to give him ID anyway.... :-D

No comments: