Friday, July 18, 2008

Busy -- Oh So Busy!!

It's all good, but exhausting. And hard to find time to write.

I'm currently in a production called 700 Wives - The Musical, a silly, sweet biblical romp where I bellydance and sing at the end.

Here's the really funny thing: Just before they asked me to join the chorus, I had returned from my umteenth retreat this year. This one was called "The American Musical as Spiritual Experience", taught by the ever-amazing Carol Fox Prescott.

The Beautiful Carol Fox Prescott

We stayed up at a lovely center called Shantigar in northwestern Massachussets and did a whole lot of singing and dancing in a Big Tent.

Here I am doing "Mein Herr," from Cabaret.

Carol 5: Mein Herr

I know it's been a while since I've updated... but I have many entries still in draft mode, finishing off my trip to Cairo, as well as a few notes from San Francisco and the other retreats I've been on... so stay tuned!!!

No comments: