Monday, January 14, 2008

Dark Knight of the ROTFLMAO

OK... I can't resist.

A friend send me this link and now I'm obsessed -- at least until I've posted it and then can get on with my life.

Behold -- The Dark Knight: 1966 Style:


I have high hopes for the incomparably delicious Heath Ledger, and I loved Nicholson, but Casear Romero will always be THE Joker to me. As one commenter to the above video noted, he refused to shave his mustache for the role, so they had to cover it up with clown face.

Here is the source material -- the latest retooling of Batman, with Christian Bale reprising the role this summer.



And here's one done with the Keaton/Nicholson Batman/Joker. It's cute too, though the guy who did it apparently had some trouble synching up the lips:

<



Anyway -- back to work!

No comments: